Digital Marketing adjunct:Bounty Fresh Food, Inc.
Digital Marketing adjunct» Full-time
» Posted on November 25, 2021
»Save Job favorite_border
1. Supporting the Marketing agent and marketing team with project organization.
2. Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
3. Conducting market research and analyzing marketing surveys.
4. Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
5. Preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events.
6. Composing and posting online content for the company's social media page and website.
7. Writing marketing literature for company brochures and press releases.
Education : AB Communication Arts, Journalism, Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or any related field.
practice : With at least 6 months of significant work practice
• In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and databases.
• Proficient in MS Office and marketing software.
• Knowledge on Facebook ads.
• knowledge of basic marketing principles.
• capability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal expertise.
• capability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
income: ?15000 - ?20000
Address: Inoza Tower, 40th St., BGC, Taguig
Application Process:Apply at Bossjob!
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!
» Our Guarantee
» Avoiding Job Scams
» Hiring Organization
Bounty Fresh Food, Inc. Bounty Fresh Group of Companies is currently one of the leading and fastest
growing broiler integrators in the Philippines. Information technology is one of the biggest suppliers of value-added chicken products, fresh chilled chicken and table eggs to various hotels, restaurants, institutional food companies as well as supermarkets and live bird markets nationwide, and recently Information technology has entered the food retail sector via company-owned rotisserie products with the brand ?Chooks-To-Go?.
BOUNTY FRESH, ONE WITH THE COMMUNITY PANTRIES
As Filipinos across the country continue to face the threat of this pandemic, affecting all aspects of our lives, this doesn't stop people from helping each other and this can be linked to the Filipino cultural traits of ?bayanihan? and ?diskarte?. Coming from the selfless effort of local entrepreneur, Ana Patricia Non, whom we've known to pioneer this Community Pantry as a charity work, many common people and private organizations have been inspired by this simple act of kindness and now remaking such benevolent act creating a snowball effect to give help and support to those who are in need.