Job Opportunity: Telecom Service Delivery:L3 Global Ventures
Telecom Service Delivery» Full-time
» San Juan
» Posted on September 15, 2021
»Save Job favorite_border
1. Acts as the key point of contact for the client, partner, and vendor-facing communications. Taking ownership and drives high-level escalations on both sides as necessary.
2. Service checking of the available Telecommunication Carriers that can provide services for one and/or multiple locations.
3. Keep up to date with existing and new products and services offered by US Telecommunication Carriers and Solutions Provider
4. Support the Sales Team in validating services being offered to the customers
5. Creation of quotations, proposals, and contracts.
6. Order Processing and Implementation of all projects
7. Other project management tasks may assign from time to time.
1. capability to manage multiple projects and prioritize accordingly.
2. Communicate with US-located order managers, customers, vendors, and manufacturers.
3. Initiate conference calls to track the progress of orders and identify and resolve outstanding issues.
4. capability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with global business demands.
5. capability to deal with shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
6. practice in back-office or technical support is an advantage but not required.
7. Excellent interpersonal expertise and capability to work with team members at all levels.
8. Excellent written and verbal communication expertise.
9. Superior attention to detail, problem-solving, and organization fluency is strongly desired.
10. expertise of PC, Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
1. 1-3 years of project management
2. Telecommunications practice preferred
3. Basic expertise of Internet Protocol Networks (IPN)
4. Cisco certification/s a plus (not required)
5. LAN/WAN topology practice and expertise a plus
6. Willing to be exposed in a performance-driven environment.
7. Willing to work in an office setting in San Juan City.
8. Willing to work in a fixed night shift schedule; 12MN – 8 AM (Tuesdays – Saturdays)
9. Comply with L3 Global working protocols.
income: ?25000 - ?30000
Address: Textron Bldg. Luna Mencias St. San Juan City MM
Application Process:Apply at Bossjob!
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!
» Our Guarantee
» Avoiding Job Scams
» Receive latest jobs and updates
» Hiring Organization
» Job posted under
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/pinoyjobs2017v2/singl e.php on line 80
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/pinoyjobs2017v2/singl e.php on line 80
L3 Global Ventures L3 Global Ventures is a services company focused on telecommunications technology. We are experts in providing significant solutions and proactive support to businesses.
Telecom is the backbone of every advancement in computing, AI, and the Internet of Things (IoT), and is quickly transforming the very framework of technology towards uncanny possibilities. We help companies from various industries to adapt and evolve towards their competitive, connected future.
We are in the business of delivering easy.
Everyone quantifies service by the ease and simplicity of the practice. Business customers already have their day-to-day responsibilities filling their plate, that dealing with service departments and delving into verbal instructions take more mental bandwidth and patience than they can reasonably spare.
Take telecommunications. Information technology is fairly straightforward when Information technology works and when Information technology doesn't. Yet customers are often flung into winding solution paths or bounced from one support department to another that frustration is already expected in these situations.