Offer: IT Course Content Specialist:NobleProg
IT Course Content Specialist» Contract
» Posted on June 17, 2021
»Save Job favorite_border
Are you a technical person who is good at analyzing and writing?
Do you enjoy learning about the latest technological advances in Artificial Intelligence, cloud computing, cyber security, and more?
Do you dream of working in the house in a crazily unique, innovative, and upbeat international team?
Become a Information technology Course Content Specialist at NobleProg!
Who we are
NobleProg is a global training and consulting company that offers over 1000 unique courses, most of them related to the latest technologies and business practices.
As a Course Content Specialist, you will work closely with the Course Content team to plan, design, and implement strategies that increase the quality and value of our courses across training centers worldwide.
You will discover a working environment and company culture that is open and inviting. You will work in a team that encourages and supports your learning and development. As NobleProg is constantly innovating in technology and expanding its business, you will always have opportunities for discovery, exploration and growth.
– Analyze the latest technologies and trends in IT.
– Analyze course sales, customer enquiries, and web traffic.
– Analyze the profitcapability of published outlines.
Course content production
– Write course outlines to be published on the NobleProg website.
– Revise outlines located on trainer and customer feedback.
– Develop blended learning materials for popular courses.
Course content optimization
– Remove or modify non-performing courses.
– Update, organize, and streamline our course catalog.
– Collaborate with trainers worldwide to update and improve published course content.
– Organize courses into learning paths.
– Ensure consistency, relevancy and profitcapability of each course.
Course content localization
– Coordinate the translation of outlines to other languages.
– Automate the generation of reports to facilitate the selection of new course topics.
– Automate the course publishing process.
– Support global team members to resolve questions about courses.
Potential career paths
Technical support engineer
Trainer / Consultant
Content marketing specialist
Business development manager
Business manager — manage a local office
NobleProg Franchisee — run an independent business
Cloud learning platform engineer or manager
What we offer
– Exposure to modern and leading edge educational technology.
capability to participate in public courses for free.
– Potential to develop yourself as the business grows.
– An innovative company spanning different business models (online and onsite corporate training, consulting, cloud infrastructure, and online personal training).
Full-time, revenue located incentive model (base pay + commission on the sale of courses)
This job is perfect if you…
…enjoy working in the house.
…want to improve your English through writing and feedback.
…want to improve your critical thinking skills and business acumen through disciplined decision making practices and coaching.
…are a CS or MIS student or graduate with a passion for new technologies.
…want to get a glimpse into the future by researching the technology developments that are shaping our world.
…enjoy working in an international team (Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa, and Americas).
Thanks for reading and look forward to hearing from you!
– Excellent English writing skills.
– expertise of Information technology or computer science.
– Interest in a broad range of technologies.
– Desire to expand expertise, sharpen skills, and grow as a person.
– Self-motivated, proactive and positive minded.
– Excellent research skills using advanced google search operators, keyword research and planning tools, SEO tools, etc.
– A natural inclination towards organizing and uncluttering things.
– practice with data analysis (data visualization, web analytics, etc.)
– Interest in automating manual and repetitive work.
– practice with Python (or readiness to learn).
– practice with SQL queries (or readiness to learn).
– expertise of Drupal or similar CMS is desireable.
– Chinese, Japanese, or Korean language skills would be a plus.
income: ?25000 - ?40000
Application Process:Apply at Bossjob!
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!
» Our Guarantee
» Avoiding Job Scams
» Receive latest jobs and updates
» Hiring Organization
» Job posted under
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/pinoyjobs2017v2/singl e.php on line 80
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/pinoyjobs2017v2/singl e.php on line 80
NobleProg NobleProg are a international training and consultancy group, delivering high quality courses to every sector, covering: Artificial Intelligence, IT, Management, Applied Statistics.
Over the last 15 years, we have trained more than 50000 people from over 6000 companies and organisations.
Our courses include classroom (both public and closed) and instructor-led online giving you choice and flexibility to suit your time, budget and level of skills.
We practice what we preach - we use a great deal of the technologies and methods that we teach, and continuously upgrade and improve our courses, keeping up to date with all the latest developments. Our trainers are hand picked and have been through rigorous checks and interviews, and all courses are evaluated by delegates ensuring continuous feedback and improvement.
NobleProg - The World's Local Training Provider
Our mission is to provide comprehensive training and consultancy solutions all over the world, in an effective, tailored to consumers' needs and accessible way. We aim at full optimization of training organization process in order to make Information technology quick and easy for each of the involved parties..
NobleProg, established in 2005 in Krakow, Poland gradually expanded its operations to other global markets. In just two years the first foreign branch was opened in London. The overwhelming potential of NobleProg combined with rising need for self-development programs, especially in field of technological skills, prompt the company to change the business model into a franchise. By doing so, in a short period of time the company allowed a number of people passionate about education and new technologies to join NobleProg Team. With each year the territorial reach of NobleProg was further expanding - in present day the brand connects 6 branches in Poland solely and just as many spread on every continent, making NobleProg provider of highest quality trainings to any place in the world. Whilst planning to open in near future NobleProg Institute, which will target technological education of employees, NobleProg aims at further expansion and development, in order to offer our clients fully comprehensive services in the field of training.