Job Opportunity: Dashboard Developer ? Tableau & PowerBI | Section B:Hunter's Hub Inc.
Dashboard Developer - Tableau & PowerBI | Section B» Full-time
» Posted on April 7, 2021
»Save Job favorite_border
Key Job Functions and tasks:
• Meet with internal clients to understand business needs
• Translate business requirements into technical designs
• Develop implementation plans and timelines
• Develop data model, DataMarts, and reports
• Perform data transformation or ETL
• Develop SQL scripts and DAX Scripts
• Develop dashboards and reports
• Meet with dashboard users for walkthrough
• Manage run and refresh schedules for dashboards and reports
• Perform bug fixing, maintenance and upgrades to code
• Maintain documentation for design, development and reporting work
• Deliver processes and procedures to facilitate data warehousing in conjunction with dashboards and reporting
• Provide recommendations for business processes improvement
Desired practice & Qualities
• Five years' Dashboard Development practice using Tableau and PowerBI
• broad practice in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.
• Proven practice in Financial Services utilising tools and systems on the MS SQL Server BI Stack, including SSRS, and TSQL, PowerBI, Power Query, MDX and DAX.
• Sound knowledge of the base theory behind data visualization and dashboard design
• Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
• Able to integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API automation.
• practice in creating Dashboards using Table calculations, Logical calculations, number calculations and creating parameters.
• Provide Business Intelligence support using Tableau for implementing effective Business dashboards & visualizations of data.
• SQL Oracle development practice
• practice pulling data from a variety of data source types
• Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
• practice interfacing with business users and knowledge their requirements
• practice with OLAP, SSAS and MDX
• practice of Informatica PowerCenter or competitor platforms is a plus
Qualifications and Accreditations:
• BS/MS in Computer Science or Information System.
• practice of 5+ years in data preparation, data gateway and data warehousing projects.
• practice of 5+ years and familiarity with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS.
Reporting structure: The Dashboard developer reports to the EDS Head.
income: ?45000 - ?80000
Application Process:Apply at Bossjob!
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!
» Our Guarantee
» Avoiding Job Scams
» Receive latest jobs and updates
» Hiring Organization
» Job posted under
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/pinoyjobs2017v2/singl e.php on line 80
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/pinoyjobs2017v2/singl e.php on line 80
Hunter's Hub Inc. DOLE No. M-19-00-015
Hunter's Hub Incorporated is a Sourcing and Headhunting company that was founded earlier on in the year 2018. The company prides itself in its capability to source and recruit only the best and brightest of each industry. Hunter's Hub caters to numerous clients in a multitude of industries, and has a wide- range of candidate selections to suit any of our clients' needs. Likewise, the company specialises in sourcing out highly skilled and multi- talented Information technology professionals because the company mostly caters to clients being widely known to be in the Information technology industry.
Hunter's Hub sets itself apart from the rest of the company in the industry due to the various prominent selections of services that are custom- fit for our clients and the numerous kinds of professionals we are able to provide. Our services are highly located off of our clients' needs and requirements, and we are able to dispense any kind of personnel that they need- whether professional or non- professional. We look for only the best, and provide only the best.
Our mission is:
To connect the right jobs to qualified candidates to close the gap between the jobseeker and employee
Build a long term relationship with clients and maintain a productive workplace
Support and promote the Philippine business community
Through our well-designed strategies and our highly-skilled team, we intend to connect the right jobs to qualified candidates which would fill the gap between the job-seekers and employers. Both their success is our business. Building a long term relationship with clients and maintaining a productive workplace goes hand in hand with HHI's aim to be recognized as a well- renowned name in the Headhunting/ Sourcing industry.
Hunter's Hub aims to be recognized as a well-renowned name in the industry through providing multi-skilled and highly disciplined people.
Our vision is to be the embodiment of excellence in providing the right people, for the right job, with the right skill that is in sync with our Client's vision of success. Hunter's Hub Incorporated aims to be nationally recognized in the Headhunting Industry.