Job Opportunity: Native Korean Customer Service Representative-Cainta:TeleTech Philippines
Native Korean Customer Service Representative-Cainta» Full-time
» Posted on April 7, 2021
»Save Job favorite_border
TeleTech is on the search for temporary work in the house Customer Service Representatives for Korean Customer Relations Centre to proactively create significant connections with our team in Cainta, Rizal.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business - and it’s more significant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TeleTech team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing practices.
What you'll need to qualify:
· Native Korean speakers with above average English communication expertise - both verbal and written
· Proficient in MS Windows and able to lgain other/new applications
· Familiarity and knowledge of databases i.e. adding and updating information is desirable
· Proven practice in managing multiple tasks and good problem-solving expertise
· knowledge of or previous practice in the automotive industry
· Preferably has had at least 1 year outbound / inbound customer service practice in a call center environment
Technology and work environment requirements for the job (Temporary WFH):
» Have the right connection - a home Internet access that is >15Mbps?(you may do a quick check through?Fast.com)
» Computer - we'll supply and deliver at your doorstep
» Must be able to hard-wire (via ethernet cord) directly into your home modem
» Must have a quiet workspace that is within a reasonable proximity of your router so that you can plug in while working.
What your typical day will consist of:
· Respond to inbound customer contact and conduct outbound customer communications
· For Inbound and Case Management - you will be responsible for receiving basic inbound queries and the management of cases for customers through to resolution. Work is carried out within the client agreed guidelines.
· Outbound responsibilities include undertaking marketing programs on behalf of the Client to assist in their development of strategic business plans. Marketing campaigns include Owner Dialogue (Welcome and Anniversary calls), Hot Leads, Test Drive Direct Response and SAP Administration.
· Provide multiple specialized services to customers for a range of products or services, difficult complaint and fault inquiries, deployment of services and staff
· Explore customer concerns relating to vehicle, service or product, by contacting various resources and providing recommendations to reach case resolution
· Manage customer relationships; communicate resolution/information to customers in a confident and knowledgeable manner
What you’ll enjoy:
· Competitive pay and performance-located incentives
· Real career growth opportunities
· Company-sponsored HMO with Health & Wellness programs for you and your family
· Educational assistance through tuition reimbursement
· An accessible office location at the 2nd Floor Robinson Place Cainta (Big R, near Junction) Ortigas Ave. Extension, Cainta, Rizal
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make Information technology a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. Information technology enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for Information technology - check out some our women in leadership abilities and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TeleTech, search #practiceTeleTech all over social media to engage in the global conversation.
income: ?85000 - ?90000
Address: 2nd Floor Robinson Place Cainta (Big R, near Junction) Ortigas Ave. Extension, Cainta, Rizal
Application Process:Apply at Bossjob!
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!
» Our Guarantee
» Avoiding Job Scams
» Receive latest jobs and updates
» Hiring Organization
» Job posted under
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/pinoyjobs2017v2/singl e.php on line 80
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/themes/pinoyjobs2017v2/singl e.php on line 80
TeleTech Philippines Join us in delivering amazing customer practices!
We help global brands provide a great practice to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business.
We also create exceptional practices for our employees. We invite you to join our journey and practice Information technology for yourself!
At TeleTech, you can enjoy a fast-paced career that offers exciting professional development and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic and inclusive culture is located on a set of values that guide our relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.Founded in 1982, TeleTech has 50,000 employees operating across six continents, with 18 delivery centers in the Philippines. We are excited to launch our new brand image to continue using a blend of technology and humanity to help clients provide a great practice to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business.
We help brands make every interaction they have with a customer-whether it's face-to-face, online, over the phone, on social media, or via a mobile app-simple, personal and exceptional! Now, how cool is that? Not only will you have the chance to create amazing practices for yourself, you'll get to help create them for others. So jump on board, join our journey, and take your career amazing places along the way! #practiceTeleTech
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business - and it's more significant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TeleTech team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing practices.
Competitive compensation package including regular performance bonuses
Medical and dental coverage plus life insurance options for you and your family
Pharmacy, transportation & rice benefits await those that qualify
TeleTech offers opportunities for career advancement, personal development and practices meant to enhance the quality of your professional life
Immerse in personal development programs and continued expertise enhancement through online and proprietary TeleTech training curriculums
Engage with your colleagues and build friendships through exciting promotions, events and activities
We help global brands provide a great practice to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer practices that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone.
Career Changers Welcome Here
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, administrative adjunct, sales or support functions or you've grown in industries such as retail, restaurant, hospitality, travel, insurance or financial services, we believe you have the customer focused expertise Information technology takes to join our global associates team.
For more information about TeleTech, visit TeleTechJobs.com or search #practiceTeleTech all over social media to engage in the global conversation.