Offer: Admin Manager:Tech Mahindra
Admin Manager» Full-time
» Cebu City
» Posted on October 15, 2020
»Save Job favorite_border
· Ensure that department circulars/ instructions/various policy letters issued is followed strictly by the concerning staff.
· Ensure that Security/ House-keeping of the building being maintained
· Ensure a smooth interaction with all the guests/ clients
· Ensure the timely billing to all payables are being processed.
· Make a positive follow up with vendors for timely recoveries.
· Update on client/ vendor/agencies issues, if any and to make a written correspondence with them as per instruction of manager.
· Ensure that at all times discipline by one and all is maintained in the premises and to boost up the morale of Housekeeping/ security/Nurses, etc. at all the times by looking at their welfare
· Ensure timely availcapability of office stationary/ tea/ coffee machine.
· Ensure the availcapability of House-keeping & Security personnel as per scheduled shift & in proper uniform.
· Ensure the delivery of courier/ letter correspondences and to maintain the record.
· Act as point of contact between executives.
· Ensure travel arrangements are delivered
· Ensure monitoring/inventory of office supplies, equipment and physical count
· Develop and carry out efficient documentation and filling system
· Vendor management on purchases and contract arrangement
· Ensure of inventory of medicines through nurses
· Good Communication skills
· Good client handling skills
· Candidate practice from BPO setting
· Billing expertise
· Statutory filing practice (Government, Business permits, etc.)
· Handle facility operation with interaction to stakeholders
· practice 5 years as a Manager
· Engineering background or equivalent
income: ?70000 - ?80000
Address: 6th Floor W. Geonzon St. Information technology Park Apas Cebu City
Application Process:Apply at Bossjob!
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!
» Our Guarantee
» Avoiding Job Scams
» Receive latest jobs and updates
» Hiring Organization
» Job posted under
Tech Mahindra TECHMAHINDRAVCUSTOMER(CEBU)
vCustomeris an end-to-end business solutions provider, that specializes in helping clients generate higher revenue, increase customer retention and to understand their customers better.vCustomeris a leading provider of cost effective customer care solutions.
vCustomerPhilippinesgoes beyond the basic value propositions of lower cost by adding tangible, measurable value to clients in many industries including Retail,Technology, Telecommunication and Hospitality.vCustomerPhilippinesuses state-of-the-arttechnology, manpower skills, best practices and analytics to enhance the performance of your business. located in Kirkland, Washington, USA,vCustomer delivers quality operations from its state-of-the-art facilities across the globe.
vCustomerowns and operates over a secure, reliable, private and scalable computing and communication system. Continuous system monitoring combined with stringent quality and security policies, using ISO 27001 certification and standards ensure customer's data privacy and service continuity. broad skills in telephony systems and application development guarantees high availcapability oftechnology resources.
This is the official Tech Mahindra page. Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology practices, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise?. We are a USD 4.9 billion company with 131,500+ professionals across 90 countries, helping 946 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design practices, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and practices to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is the highest ranked Non-U.S. company in the Forbes Global Digital 100 list (2018) and in the Forbes Fab 50 companies in Asia (2018).
Connect with us on www.techmahindra.com
We are part of the Mahindra Group, a USD 20.7 billion federation of companies that enables people to rise through innovative mobility solutions, driving rural prosperity, enhancing urban living, nurturing new businesses and fostering communities. Information technology enjoys a leadership abilities position in utility vehicles, information technology, financial services and vacation ownership in India and is the world's largest tractor company, by volume. Information technology also enjoys a strong presence in agribusiness, aerospace, commercial vehicles, components, defense, logistics, real estate, renewable energy, speedboats and steel, amongst other businesses. Headquartered in India, Mahindra employs over 2,40,000 people across 100 countries.