Maintenance Planner/Scheduler - Bulacan located:Eagle Cement Corporation
Eagle Cement CorporationVerified EmployerThis seal certifies that the information and activity of this Employer has been carefully verified by BestJobs. Eagle Cement Corporation (ECC) is a 100% Filipino owned company, engaged in manufacturing and distribution of cement under the brands: Eagle Cement Advance and Eagle Cement Strongcem. The company is born out of the vision and passion of its Chairman, Mr. Ramon S. Ang, who personally designed the plant and supervised its construction. Eagle Cement Corporation holds office at 153 Bgy. Wack Wack, EDSA Mandaluyong City, and its plant facility are located in Bgy. Akle, San Ildefonso, Bulacan.
» Bulacan, Central Luzon
» tasks and Job responsibilities:
- Identifies areas of potential liabilities within the operations by knowing the performance standards required in these areas.
- Corrects poor performance and commence good performance by monitoring and evaluating actual performance against the standards that have been set.
- Demonstrates the act of planning for good production performance.
- Organizes resources, leads organization to achieve health and safety goals and controls performance in any other business area.
- Sets realistic and achievable targets and conducts audit on the whole system and implements prompt actions on deficiencies.
- Shows ownership at all levels of health and safety via involvement, training and communication
- Responsible for planning and scheduling of all maintenance operations and inspection operations including lubrication.
- Maintains Computer Management System (CMMS) and updates the preventive maintenance programs and its master schedule.
- In collaboration with Mechanical Execution Manager, plans, schedule all major equipment annual overhauls and to be approved by them.
- Responsible for all work requests received by the department and upon verification, transform work request to work orders for implementation.
- Maintains department records and statistics, maintenance backlog management, He is also responsible in organizing the equipment downtime for maintenance activities in coordination with the production department and keeps records of these activities.
- Responsible for management of technical documentation data sheets and machine history.
- Coordinates with sub-contractors in the event of works at small projects, revision and modifications.
- Constructs and maintains graph, charts, and other visual aids to facilitate analysis of work.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Mechanical).
- Preferably coming from Cement Industry.
- At least 1 to 2 year(s) of working practice in the related field is required for this position.
- expertiseable with SAP / Oracle / JD Edwards is an advantage
- expertise in AutoCAD is preferred.
» Number of vacancies: 2
» Minimum education level: Bachelor´s Degree
» Years of practice: 2
» Availcapability for travel: Yes
» Availcapability for change of residence: Yes
You already applied this offer. The contact information is: ******@gmail.com
To see the complete contact information, Ad summary
Maintenance Planner/Scheduler - Bulacan located in Bulacan, Central Luzon
Type of contract